Dove Knits

Thursday, August 17, 2006

To-do list

Because I will forget unless I write it down. I'm planning out gifts for the November babies. Each of them will have a big sister, ranging in age from 15 months to 5 years old, so I'd need to make something for them, too. Plus, the mommas will each get a pair of cozy socks (in a nice, washable worsted-weight wool, to wear around the house) and some hand-made soap.

November babies:

  • SIL

  • Niece 2.0:
    -Trellis in yellow Wool-Ease (for washability)
    -Matching hat and mitts
    -Two toys (cuz that's how many I made for Niece 1.0). I haven't fully decided, but probably Jean Greenhowe's duckling and one of her scarecrows

    Niece 1.0: (15 months at time of 2.0's birth)
    -A toy: Jean Greenhowe's topsy-turvy doll, in Caron Simply Soft (bash acrylic all you want, but why use anything else for toys?)
    -Socks

  • L

  • 2.0
    -Robin Hood hoodie from Adorable Knits for Tots in Swish Superwash
    -Duck-billed platypus from World of Knitted Toys

    Monster
    -Elephant from World of Knitted Toys

  • J

  • 2.0
    -Trellis in either Swish Superwash or Paton's Classic Merino.
    -Matching hat and mitts
    -Jean Greenhowe's bunny

    A-P
    -Topsy-turvy doll or a penguin (Pasha, Jean Greenhowe, or WoKT, don't know which I like best yet)

    Plus, for my nieces for Christmas:
    -A toy (I'm thinking Jean Greenhow's duckling and scarecrow)
    -Garnstudio wrap-over dress in Aunt Lydia's Fashion Crochet, cream
    -Daisy dress from Adorable Knits for Tots

    I don't think I'll be knitting any other Christmas gifts, although I had ambitions to knit my brother and SIL scarves and hats...

    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    At 11:18 AM, Blogger Tusa said...

    Wow! You are going to be busy... I am still in the doldrums.

     
    At 11:01 AM, Blogger reluctantMANGO said...

    Holy moly! That's quite a list... I'm rooting for you! Can't wait to see how you manage it all :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home