Dove Knits

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Another UFO sighting!

It seems that everywhere I look, I have UFOs. Those are different from my works in progress, because there hasn't been any progress on the UFOs in months. I really need to sit down and clear my UFO stash and have some projects finished and ready to show!

Anyway, reaching into the part of my desk where I keep my beads, I found this:



It's crocheting with seed beads, following a pattern in Beadwork Magazine from winter '04. For some reason, my kitties don't slant. Weird. Oh well. I'd love to sit down and finish this sometime, but other things take precedence at the moment!

I think that for every new project I start, I need to pull out and finish a UFO until all are either finished or frogged. I also need more project fidelity! Working on 5 things at once makes it hard to finish any of them.

I frogged that scarf last night, and had yarn to finish the Thujas! I finished them before work today, so all I have to do is weave in the ends tonight, and I'll have pictures tomorrow morning. Yay! A FO to show at last! I also need to stitch up that teddy bear tonight, so that I can finish the baby sweater and have it ready to send off by Monday! Wish me luck.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home