Dove Knits

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Just when I thought I was all socked out...

...out came a bunch of awesome, free sock patterns.

Like Knitty's Cablenet and Red Herring and Diamante. And Magnits' Snowflake, Snicket and Lombard Street. And Eunny Jang's Bayerische socks.

Sigh. I'm going to go broke with sock yarn alone. I won't even go into everything else I want to knit.

But I've been pretty good this week. I've been trying to organize the house, drawer by drawer and cupboard by cupboard. It's progressing, slowly. So knitting has not been progressing very much, which is good because my hands need a break.

On the needles now are an elephant from World of Knitted Toys and worsted-weight yarn cabled house socks.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh! I hadn't seen Eunny's socks yet. There we go. Yet another sock on my to do list. October is Socktober.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger reluctantMANGO said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger reluctantMANGO said...

Mmmm. Most of those socks are on my list too! Where did all of these gorgeous textured socks come from? My stash is all variegated - guess I'll have to go shopping for solid colors, poor me!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I'm smitten ... for socks & mittens. So I can't seem to get a sweater done.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Hi Doveknits, I found the link to your blog in your husband's blog FAQ. You have some beautiful things on here! I'm especially taken with your knitted toys, since I've tried my hand at a few of those (from Last Minute Knitted Gifts and Jess Hutchison's Unusual Toys to Knit and Enjoy). Thanks for some good pattern book tips.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home