Dove Knits

Friday, June 06, 2008

The last of it

My last teal mohair creation, the Flower Power shrug (pattern in PDF here):



I omitted the beads, but otherwise followed directions to a T.

And the front, complete with my ugly mug I'm sure y'all are sick of by now:



You know how I told you the mohair multiplies? Well, after I finished this project, I was sure I had only one skein left. Then I went to the yarn box, and AGH! there's a second one!

(I've since mailed them to someone on Ravelry. Let her suffer.)

4 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

The shrug pattern and the mohair are perfect together.

That's so funny that you found another skein!!!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger craftivore said...

Holy Cow, more mohair! The shrug is really cute.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Explore-Science-Beyond-the-Classroom said...

Really cute shrug!

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute shrug. I wonder...If you put 2 skeins of that mohair into a box, I wonder how many will be in the box when the recipient receives it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home