Dove Knits

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm baaaaaack

I'm back from Russia and Atlanta. I have nothing knitty to show, really -- I only finished one sock while there, and got no new yarn, although I DID get 3 new knitting books for my birthday. I also got lots of Amazon money and a permission from my husband to buy lots of yarn for my birthday presents, too.

Also, remember this hat? The recipient didn't like it -- she likes foldover brims -- so I get to keep it for myself, which is great, because I currently have no winter hat. But of course, that means I have to rework the hat with a foldover brim. AND lined.

Other than that, I'm plugging along on the second Hedera sock and looking for inspiration for my next project. It isn't that I don't have things I want to knit, it's that there are TOO MANY things I want to knit!

Also, give me a few days, and I'll catch up on everyone's blogs.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Veronica said...

Welcome back! If it's any consolation, I kind of wish I were in Chicago. Hooray for accidental new hat... and I'm sure you'll find something good to knit soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home