Dove Knits

Saturday, June 24, 2006

What the heck???

Turns out I had TWENTY comments. TWENTY. Two-Oh. 20. That Blogger just...ate. Seriously, what? I guess I had the moderation thingie turned on after getting a spam comment, but I never got any notification to go moderate, either. And here I was, thinking I was ever so unpopular! And yelling at you guys for not commenting! Bad Dove. Bad Blogger.

*Kicks self* *kicks Blogger twice*

So, thanks for all your comments. They really do mean alot. I just wish Blogger hadn't eaten them...no cookies for Blogger.

4 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger Tusa said...

Hey, thanks for your comments on my blog. I looked at that Garnstudio project too... How is it going?

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger jennifer said...

i know what you mean - it's feast or famine and no one wants spam.
~j

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Cornellian said...

That is truly annoying. I kick blogger.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Tusa said...

DK - I am trying to join sexy knitters club; and note your link to this. How do join? I really would like to 'do' tempting along with all... I would like to knit along...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home