Dove Knits

Monday, April 17, 2006

FO: Sleepy bear in bunny suit

Here he is, in all his glory (despite the pink, I maintain that he is a he):



He's supposed to have buttons that button up the suit, making it removable. But I made him for my 8-month-old niece, and was afraid that buttons would be a choking hazard. So the suit is basially sewn on him.

I didn't get a picture of the bear himself, sans suit, but here is one with the hood off:



Pattern: Debbie Bliss's Teddy Bears, "Sleepy Bear in Rabbit Suit"
Yarn: Bear: Bernat Satin; Suit: Caron Simply Soft
Started: April 1, 2006
Completed: April 16, 2006

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You got him finished. He turned out really cute! Wasn't he fun to make? A friend of mine asked me to make another with costumes for Halloween, Christmas, etc., which is a pretty cute idea, and I just might try it.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Veronica said...

What a cutie! Reminds me of the poor little kid in the movie A Christmas Story when his aunt sends him the bunny suit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home