Time for CRACK!
Oh boy, oh boy! I placed a KnitPicks order!
Here's what I got:
1. 15 balls of Main Line in Cocoa to make the Paris shrug (opens in PDF) for a coworker, and to remake the Short'n'Sweet for myself.
2. 2 balls of Essential in Navy and 2 of Simple Stripes Sweet Tarts to make these socks.
3. 2 balls of Essential in Grass to make Hedera socks.
4. 2 balls of Sock Garden in Daffodil to make Jaywalkers.
5. 2 balls of Sock Memories in Grandma to make...some other socks.
So, yes, 4 pairs of socks and two shrugs is what I'll be making.