No pictures today, just writing out what I need/want to make by Christmas.
1. Finish Lucky.
2. Finish the Mystery Stole (third clue out today! Eeee!).
3. Finish the Circle Cardi.
1. My mom wants a lacy summer jacket/shrug-type thing. She's pretty specific with what she wants -- not too short; lacy, but not too open; comes together at the front, even if it doesn't button; three-quarter sleeves; WHITE; not wool or synthetic. I was thinking of designing this myself in crochet, and of using a yarn I've never tried before. I'm deciding between bamboo, soy silk, and hemp. Hemp is the most affordable of these options, so, given that this will be crocheted, I might need to resort to that. Plus I know hemp will be cool and durable, whereas I'm not sure about bamboo or soysilk.
2. I want to make the Jean Greenhowe nativity (you can view it by flipping through the 28-Page Christmas Special book over here) for my in-laws and/or for my husband's grandparents. I should get started now and make a toy a week or something.
3. My in-laws just got new living room furniture, and I'd like to make them a throw to go with it.
4. My brother-in-law just moved into his first grown-up apartment, and I think he'd like a throw, too!
But two throws might be a bit overly ambitious at this point, given how little time I have to knit these days. Ah well. My projects can *sniff* wait.