Dove Knits

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Yay!

Remember the fir cone shawl? You know, the one I started back in APRIL? I figured out how to do the edging! Well, more to the point, I figured out how to adjust the edging so that it actually fits my shawl. I don't know if there's an error or just information left out from the instructions, but it really had me stumped. I ended up doing four repeats where I was supposed to do three, and now I have completed one side, done the peak, and have only 2.5 repeats more to go!

After that, of course, is the bind-off (a very, very long bind-off), weaving in the few ends, and blocking. Hopefully pictures tomorrow!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I've always wanted to do a lace shawl, but haven't found the mind-set to do one yet. Can't wait to see your pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home