Dove Knits

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sleepy knitty kitty

Aaahh, just napping in the sunshine. I wish I was doing the same.



Pattern: Jean Greenhowe's Knitted Animals
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease scraps
Needles: Boye US3
Start date: May 22, 2006
Completion date: May 22, 2006

She took about two hours to make. Which is good, because that was all the time I had to work on her! I had an oh-crap moment when I realized I'd be seeing my friend on Thursday for the first time since last July, and I had no present for her. Sooo...she's a cat lover, and likes small gifts rather than large ones, so here we are.

I am also most of the way done with Trellis's collar, and I haven't even picked up any of the others. I'm so tired today. Last night, I decided dicking around online was more important than sleeping, so...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Aww that's so cute! She looks so peaceful sleeping there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home