Dove Knits

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Lemony

So my brother-in-law got stranded in Chicago last night, so we picked him up and hung out until 1:30 am. While talking, I, of course, was piecing together the baby hoodie.

And, of course, I sew it together wrong. As in, I sew half of it inside-out relative to the other half.

I rip it out and redo it and start sewing in the hood. Sew THAT inside out.

At that point, it's 1:30 and Husband and BIL are going to bed. I stay up and sew the hood in right, and then start crocheting the border, totally winging the button holes.

At that point, it's like 2 am. But I'm almost done...so I do the border.

And at that point, I might as well sew in the buttons.

And at that point, I might as well sew in and trim the ends.

And at that point, it's 3 am. And I go to bed only to get back up at 6:45.

Anyway, it was worth it. See the cute?




The specs:

Pattern: Knit baby hoodie from Bernat
Yarn: Bernat Softee Baby with Red Heart Baby for the edging
Started: March 2005
Completed: May 25, 2006

I'm leaving for Milwaukee in a few hours, and will hopefully finish the Jaywalkers over the weekend. I like this whole getting things finished business.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home