Dove Knits

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Trellis

I was ready to leave for work at 9:15 this morning, and then I thought, "Hey, I only have the side seams to finish on the Trellis."

So I sat down and finished and was late for work...again. Well, not really, because we don't have a set time to come in.

Anyway, here it is:



And the back:



I modified the pattern to be symmetrical down the center. I also knit the smallest size, but since my gauge was big, it measures 24 inches in the chest, so it should fit a 12-18 month-old.

And, of course, the buttons:



I think the wooden buttons look really great with the rich wool and cables.

Anyway, the specs:

Pattern: Trellis from Knitty
Yarn: Merino wool my parents got in Greece 6 years ago.
Started: Early May, 2006
Completed: May 24, 2006

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is GORGEOUS. Wow. I'm continually impressed. :)

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

that looks wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home