Dove Knits

Sunday, June 18, 2006

No way!

So, the generous Grumperina (a fellow countrywoman, no less!) decided to have a little raffle, if you will. She invited folks to contribute pictures of their Jaywalkers or other Grumperina FOs to her gallery, with promises of fabulous prizes for every 50th pair of Jaywalkers and every several of the other things.

And guess who submitted the 250th pair of Jaywalkers? Yes, me! Needless to say, I'm thrilled. My humble little Jaywalkers. Who'd'a thunk. Fortunately for me, she was going by numbers only and not pattern execution or, God forbid, picture quality.

And she even gave a huuuuge choice of prizes, including sock yarn, needles, or books! Needless to say, I'm still bouncing around the house.

This was exactly what I needed to get me out of my knitting-and-otherwise slump...But don't think y'all are off the hook for not commenting. I'm still not feeling the love.

3 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrads!! The socks look great.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger jennifer said...

congrats - i think you jaywalkers are terrific - love the purples!!!!!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Anny said...

Congrats! I'm sure the prize is going to be awesome ;0)

I haven't taken a look at the updated gallery yet. Gotto go...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home