Dove Knits

Saturday, February 09, 2008

You make my day!

I was very pleased and surprised to get the You Make My Day award from Misa! In case you don't know Misa, you should! She's a new blogger, but she's terrific. She has wonderful taste, her knits are beautiful, and her photography is great. You make my day, too, Misa!



So I guess now I have to tag 10 people, too. How can I choose only 10? I guess I'll have to try...

-Twig always makes my day with her humor and puppy pics

-Bonnie makes my day with her beautiful lace

-Sarah's art in everything she does makes my day

-The Golden Iris makes my day with a wide variety of crafts!

-Modest Purls makes my day with adorable pictures of her kids and her cute teddy bears!

-The Life in Cleveland blog makes my day with her adventures as well as her knitting

-The Stitchingnut makes my day with her felted art

-Cara's knitting makes my day

-Lynn makes my day with her stunning pictures of all her crafts and her beautiful family

-Anny designs adorable kid clothes, which makes my day!

I had to pick 10, and it was very hard, because if I regularly read and comment on your blog, you make my day!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

What a wonderful way to be introduced to blogs you haven't seen before. Thank you! I'm honored.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Sarah G said...

Thank you! What a great compliment :)

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Thank you for thinking of me! You made my day.

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous twig said...

Thanks so much, Dove. I'm going to have to think on who to pass it on to. There are so many great blogs and bloggers out there.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Sourire11 said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me!!! I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you... but really, thanks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home