Dove Knits

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

And now back to your regular knitting content

Now that I finally feel well enough to knit, I can't stop!

I've made many things, actually, though some need some sewing to be complete, and will post those soon. But first, something I've been meaning to knit ever since I first saw it: Knitty's Sheldon!

I mean, he's just so cute. A turtle! With a big head and a removable shell! Squee! But I never got around to knitting him until now, for a friend's daughter's birthday. My friend loves turtles, so I thought this would be perfect.

And he did not disappoint:



I even followed the directions, and used the yarn called for: Knitpicks Shine Sport.



And here's the famous removable shell, removed!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger craftivore said...

Adorable! I love the shaping on the neck.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Aunt Kathy said...

Sheldon is adorable... nice job

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Sourire11 said...

Super cute!!!

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is so cute! the removable shell is the icing on the cake!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

He is an absolute love, I'm sure your turtle obsessed friend will just die when she sees that:)

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Cayla said...

Too cute! I love the removable shell. :D

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Anna said...

With a removable shell! Now that is some serious cuteness.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

He's adorable! Love it!
Congrats on the news, a girl!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Philigry said...

i love it! so cute.

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger 三重古天樂 said...

酒店經紀 酒店小姐 酒店經紀公司
台北酒店工作 台北酒店經紀人 酒店兼差 台北酒店 便服店 禮服店 酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班時間 酒店上班薪水 酒店上班內容 現領 當日領
打工兼職 打工兼差 酒店營業時間
酒店經濟 酒店面試
酒店兼職 酒店公關 酒店上班 台北酒店上班 酒店打工 酒店工作內容 酒店pt
酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差便服店 台北酒店經紀 酒店薪水 酒店工作內容 酒店時間 酒店經濟 美式餐廳 台北咖啡廳 永康街咖啡廳
2015/08/27

 

Post a Comment

<< Home