Dove Knits

Friday, February 06, 2009

It's a...

GIRL!!!

A perfectly healthy, beautiful, active little girl! We're thrilled, not least because I really wanted to make the Viking hat with braids!

So you're wondering who the winner is, I bet! To decide that, I made a list of all the comments in sequential order in Word. Then I removed everyone who guess boy (sorry!), which gave me a list of 36 sequential names. I then went to the random number generator and it picked #28, who, according to my list, was Cronnity Lady!

Congrats, Cronnity!

Those of you who picked boy -- don't feel bad. I was CONVINCED it was a boy, myself!

12 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Jocelyn said...

Congratulations! A baby, girl or boy, is always happy news to any family.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Share said...

Congrats! I agree, boy or girl, it's great news! (And I really like the Viking Hat with Braids too!)

Guess my oldest DS can only correctly guess his siblings. LOL

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger craftivore said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think I picked girl, which will go down as my first ever correct prediction.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Aunt Kathy said...

Congrats, can't wait to see the baby modeling the viking hat with braids

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I'm so glad it's a girl!!! I was really hoping for a girl for you, and when I get pregnant I'm hoping for a girl myself!!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Happy news - congratulations, and I'm looking forward to modeled photos of the Viking hat!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Walden said...

congrats!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

I just saw that you had been updating your blog again and I read the happy news. Congratulations to you and your husband!

 
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

台湾は日本人に人気の観光地。台湾出身スタッフがおすすめする台湾旅行で外せない観光スポット!人気の九フン(九份)や台北のシンボル「台北101」、グルメが楽しめる夜市、台湾風俗
温泉や絶景スポットも!台北から高雄まで、台湾旅行で行くべき人気観光名所が満載!
非常に親日的な国で、日本語を話せる方も多いことから日本人にとってはすごく旅行や観光のしやすい都市です。台湾の観光情報ガイド!台湾風俗名所や見所を探すなら台北ナビ。市内観光や文化遺産、歴史建造物、街並みに触れて、台湾を体感して下さい。
台湾は大人気な旅行先で、特に台湾台北がすごく人気が集まっています。成田空港から約4時間と、すぐに飛んでいけちゃうくらいアクセス抜群な観光スポット“台湾”。

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous expressdrivinglicence.com said...

congratulations

 

Post a Comment

<< Home