Dove Knits

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Wouldn't you?

At my last dental checkup, I found out two things:

1. I have a small cavity that needs to be filled (boo! This is despite my taking EXCELLENT care of my teeth, by the way. Not fair!)

2. My dentist is on the same block with a yarn store!

Alas, the day I scheduled my torture filling appointment is the day the yarn store is closed.

Am I the only one who would seriously consider rescheduling for a day the yarn store is open?

Of course, I don't want to start associating yarn with negative stuff like dentists, either.

In other news, I do have an FO to show you. I can't, though, because my husband took the camera out of town with him.

And, finally, I just got my Ravelry invite. If you're on there, look me up -- I'm blakdove. Actually, if you see something by blakdove online, chances are, that was me. Bonus points to anyone who picks up the song that nickname references.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

So glad you're on Ravelry, isn't in absolutely incredible?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home