I've been getting awesome baby pattern suggestions for my contest -- keep 'em coming, guys! You still have a week left! Some of your suggestions have already made their way into my Ravelry queue.
Speaking of contests, Ali is having one of her world-famous goals contests. So in an effort to get organized, I figured I'd enter and post my goals here for all to see. Maybe that'll keep me motivated?
As far as knitting goes, I need to:
1. Finish Burridge by April 5th for my BIL's birthday
2. Finish the pajama teddy (even if it's without a robe for the time being) by March 30th
3. Knit my mom's jacket by Mother's Day
4. Knit something for Warm Woolies, because I can, and because I can't stand the fact that there are freezing children out there when I have tubs full of wool
5. Write up patterns for the green striped sweater and Ricky's sweater (I have to write up this one, because L will kill me otherwise)
6. Knit up a super-secret project!
7. Finish an outstanding UFO -- Lucky, maybe? Or maybe Mystery stole?
It doesn't sound like alot, does it? Well, consider my real-life goals:
1. Finish my dissertation by April 4th
2. Have a committee meeting to decide what's wrong with my dissertation
3. Defend my dissertation by the end of April
4. Correct and submit my dissertation by May 9th
5. Finish experiments and submit my paper
6. Find and interview for jobs
7. Pack up the house
8. Find a place to live
10. Go visit my family sometime in there
11. Spend as much time with my Chicago friends as I can before I leave
What are your goals like? Better yet, don't tell me here -- go enter in the contest!